Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the muffin man, in the rhyme?
2. The English muffin dates back to the 10th century Wales.
3. What separates the English muffin from the American muffin?
4. English muffins should be split by using a knife.
5. Where was the first McMuffin sold?
6. While English muffins are cooked on a griddle, American muffins are baked in:
7. Baking powder, which is used to leaven American muffins, first appeared in the 19th century. How were muffins leavened before that time?
8. American muffins are usually made with fruit, vegetables, nuts, or chocolate. What is one of the most popular fruits used in American muffins?
9. Four U.S. states have adopted a State Muffin. Which state claims the apple muffin?
10. How should an English muffin look after cooking?
Source: Author CStrange
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.