Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What cereal in the US is cornflakes coated with sugar?
2. Which of these cereals had a cowboy and a porcupine as a mascot?
3. The Rice Krispies line-up consisted of Snap, Crackle and ______.
4. Which of these cereals features The Captain?
5. What classic cartoon duo are the mascots for Cocoa/Fruity Pebbles?
6. Which of these cereals was marketed by Kellogg's and Post cereals?
7. Fill in this quote: "Silly rabbit, _____ are for kids!"
8. Who is the mascot for Froot Loops?
9. Which of these cereals had the original tag line "a bowl a day keeps the bullies away"?
10. What cereal has the slogan "Dig 'em"?
Source: Author diamondjim68
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.