Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following breakfast foods am I unlikely to smother with butter and maple syrup?
2. In the USA nowadays there is a staggering selection of breakfast cereals. Which of the following would I choose in order to have a sober, healthy and grownup meal?
3. For a hearty hot breakfast on a cold winter's morning in Massachusetts, which of the following should I *not* choose?
4. While visiting Cousin Connie in Virginia, I might be dismayed if she offered me which of the following as a breakfast beverage?
5. If I were keeping kosher or halal, which of the following breakfast foods would I be able to eat?
6. Generally speaking in the USA, would it be considered odd to drink clam juice at breakfast?
7. Like many people, I find that the day just doesn't start right without a cup of coffee. Which of the following might *not* be the wisest choice for my morning brew?
8. This morning I'm making breakfast for the family. Which of the following requests for how to cook the fried eggs would be unusual?
9. Cousin Richard is visiting from Texas. To help him feel at home, which of the following might I make him for breakfast?
10. You can find all varieties of bagels at the supermarket - raisin, poppy seed, even an 'everything' bagel. But my favorite is still good ole onion. Whatever type of bagel you choose, what are you most likely to put on it?
Source: Author Catreona
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.