Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Kedgeree is a breakfast dish popular in the United Kingdom. From which country did it originate?
2. Which sauce is used to make eggs Benedict?
3. Arepas is a popular breakfast meal in Colombia and Venezuela. What is arepas?
4. Which items would you not be offered as part of a Turkish breakfast?
5. Which item would be unlikely to feature in a full English breakfast?
6. Who invented cornflakes?
7. Grapefruit is a very popular breakfast fruit. Which country is the main producer?
8. Which breakfast food did the physician Maximilian Bircher-Benner introduce round about 1900 for the patients in his hospital?
9. In Central India uttapams are a favourite breakfast dish. What is an uttapam?
10. Why is it important to have a good nutritious breakfast?
Source: Author Serenesh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.