Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One egg contains more than how many grams of protein?
2. Eggs contain no fats.
3. Which of the following eggs contain the least fats?
4. All eggs contain cholesterol. Do you know roughly how much?
5. What vitamins do eggs contain?
6. If cooked, eggs lose all or most of the amino acids that they contain.
7. When hard boiling an egg why should you immerse the egg in cold water immediately after removing it from the boiling water?
8. Which of the following minerals are contained in an egg?
9. When one cooks an egg a process called 'denaturing' takes place. What does the term denature mean?
10. How much bigger than a large chicken egg is an average sized ostrich egg?
Source: Author trojan11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.