Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Arugula has a dark green colour and a peppery flavour. What is another name for this salad green?
2. Belgian endive is actually about 18 inches long when harvested, and most of the outer leaves are discarded before selling it at the market.
3. Which type of lettuce is this? It sounds like it was purchased at the local dairy.
4. Greens from this garden flower can be eaten in salads. Which plant is pictured here?
5. This photo shows some lamb's lettuce. Does this type of lettuce offer more Vitamin C than iceberg lettuce?
6. What is the name of the mix of young greens that can be made into a salad?
7. Which country has cultivated mizuna since ancient times?
8. Purslane provides many vitamins. Which vitamin has the highest daily percentage value in 100g of this green?
9. Dandelion plants are edible. Where should you go to pick your dandelion greens?
10. Which type of salad traditionally contains romaine lettuce?
Source: Author Trivia_Fan54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.