Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This aromatic green sauce is traditionally made from basil, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
2. Pasta alle vongole is made with lobster meat.
3. You are craving a fettuccine dish but you are also watching your calories. Which dish should you avoid?
4. Which ingredient would not be found in a traditional Bolognese sauce?
5. My favorite pasta dish of all time is spaghetti made with a sauce of bacon, cheese and pepper. Once it is hot, raw egg or egg yolk is added to bind the dish together. What is this dish called?
6. This dish whose name translates to "large reeds" is made from pasta tubes stuffed with various filling and topped with tomato or white sauce. Often it is baked in the oven.
7. Tortellini and Tortelloni are the same thing.
8. This pasta resembles a wheel and is a favorite with children. What is this pasta called?
9. Which of these is not a stuffed pasta?
10. Oh my! I'm at the end of this quiz and I'm getting hungry. I think I'll cook myself a bowl of pasta that looks like a bunch of little bow ties. What am I cooking?
Source: Author mickeyp
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.