Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Chinese cabbage, wombok, baechu, siu choy
2. small white American bean
3. a peach without the fuzzy skin
4. French heart-shaped soft cheese
5. a spicy hot berry/pod fresh/dried
6. a leafy green vegetable from Oceania
7. black seeds used as spice
8. prickly-pear cactus pads
9. Japanese seaweed laver
10. Indonesian "warm" spice
Source: Author FatherSteve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.