Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What hobby links actor Omar Sharif, computer giant Bill Gates, and billionaire investor Warren Buffett?
2. In what kind of eating establishment would you be if you were eating souvlakia, sheftalia, halloumi and loukaniko?
3. You are watching a TV cooking show and the chef instructs you to "rotate the pan halfway through the baking". Why should you do this?
4. What two colors do you mix to make aqua?
5. In the world of freshwater sport fishing, bass fishing tournaments have become increasingly popular. Which of these anglers would win such an event?
6. I love to use spices in my baking! On one of these, the part we use is found under ground. Which one?
7. Many quilts are made from a specific color palette and the quilter buys the fabrics for that specific project. What is the name for the type of quilt made from fabric left over from other projects?
8. What colour is the Italian liqueur limoncello?
9. Lambrusco wine has a history dating back to the Etruscans. Which country does it come from?
10. If apples are made into cider, what are pears made into?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.