Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was the first In-N-Out burger founded?
2. Which of the following is the slogan for In-N-Out burger?
3. In 1993, there were 93 In-N-Out locations. In-N-Out continued to expand, and in 1999 there were 140* locations throughout California, and two other states. Who was Chairman of the Board during this period of expansion?
4. In-N-Out had expanded into two other states besides California by 1999. Which of these two states had more locations?
5. According to statistics for 2003, what does the average store manager earn in a year?
6. Which of these items does not "appear" on In-N-Out's "secret menu"?
7. What month is In-N-Out's National Child Abuse Prevention Month?
8. By 1st January, 2004, which county had the highest concentration of In-N-Out locations?
9. The company store sells IN-N-Out watches.
10. Which of these statements is incorrect?
Source: Author JCSon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.