Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What color are the palm trees on In-N-Out milkshake cups?
2. Where did In-N-Out Burger corporate headquarters relocate to in 1994?
3. Which of the following items is part of the In-N-Out employee uniform?
4. For what reason was October 22, 1998 a special day for In-N-Out Burger?
5. Who are the In-N-Out Burger "all-stars"?
6. What eight-time-winning company did In-N-Out take the title from in the quick-service burger division of Restaurants & Institutions annual poll in 1997?
7. Which of the following colors make up the signature In-N-Out scheme?
8. What was the first name of Harry and Esther Snyder's eldest son?
9. What does the 'W' printed beneath burger orders on In-N-Out receipts signify?
10. Which of the following In-N-Out menu items has the highest calorie content?
Source: Author JCSon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.