Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There are an increasing number of people out there who believe it is more beneficial, and more nutritious, to feast on insects. Do you know what they are called?
2. Do you realise that 100 grams of cricket contains ...?
3. Weaver ants are commonly eaten in ...
4. What is the main moral argument for eating insects as opposed to livestock?
5. What do deep-fried maguey worms taste like, according to one entomopaghy veteran? (Not me!)
6. You shouldn't attempt to eat insects if you are already allergic to what?
7. Who, in the bible, has set a precedent for eating locusts?
8. How do the Chinese silkworm harvesters prefer their silkworms?
9. When you've caught a 'bug' (viral one!) then it is possible that some insect-filled dishes may help you to recover. But what is supposed to help with virility?
10. What sweet ingredient is commonly used to make mealworms, crickets, and ants more attractive to confectioners interested in broadening their market appeal?
Source: Author bagendbo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.