Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The cake pictured is made from sugar, fat, eggs and flour and is named after which British queen?
2. Made from a pastry shell covered with a layer of jam and an almond flavoured filling, the tart in the photo takes its name from which town in Derbyshire?
3. A pudding made with cooking apples covered with a sponge topping is known by which of these names in the UK?
4. The attractive cakes in the picture are a traditional treat from which region of the UK?
5. The cake pictured is made from different flavoured and/or coloured sponge mixtures. It is known by which of these names?
6. An essential ingredient of a traditional cream tea, what name (plural) is given to the items pictured?
7. The sponge used to make a Swiss roll differs from most sponges by excluding which ingredient?
8. The delicious biscuits in the photo are particularly associated with Scotland. What are they called?
9. Battenberg cake consists of pink and yellow squares of sponge cake covered with which of these?
10. The picture shows a delicacy particularly associated with which Christian festival in the UK?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.