Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You are given a patty of beef and top it with two buns, tomatoes, onions, ketchup, and lettuce. What is this food that is often considered the national dish of the United States?
2. What barbecued meat dish that is marinated and served with leafy vegetables to wrap your meat in is the national dish of Korea?
3. What is the name of the dish that consists of french fries smothered in gravy and cheese curds and is most associated with Canada?
4. Israel along with many other Middle Eastern nations have popularized a snack food made of chickpea patties that are then served in pita bread. What is this national dish?
5. Consisting of many ingredients including shrimp, rice noodles, eggs, and then topped with peanuts, what dish is considered to be the national dish of Thailand?
6. What national dish of Greece consists of skewered meat marinated and then grilled over an open flame?
7. What rice dish from Spain is usually cooked in a large pot and can be ordered with a variety of different proteins including shrimp, chicken, duck, or even snails?
8. While there are various foods that represent the country of France, what thin pancake is served with a variety of fillings at breakfast, lunch, or dinnertime?
9. Which Mexican specialty translates into English meaning "sauce" and often consists of over 20 ingredients?
10. What beet soup is popular in many Eastern European nations but is the national dish of Ukraine?
Source: Author apathy100
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.