Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I need some chalk to draw the numbers 1, 2, 3 and many more, on the sidewalk. After I have drawn all the numbers in big blocks, I have to toss a stone. What game am I playing?
2. This game can be played solo or you need two people to twirl this thing. Some people now do this just for exercise. One of the games we played was "Double Dutch". Can you name this game or what I use to do this?
3. Steady this toy. Hold the handle bars. Nope, not a bike. Put one foot on a pedal, now the other and hop up and down. Keep hopping and don't fall. Keeping our balance on this 'item' was the trick. It was fun, but do you know what this was called?
4. You have to have a special way to keep this round plastic thing around your waist. I wish I could say how but you really have to try it to get the hang of this toy. It was almost like doing a dance to keep the toy spinning around your waist. What fun toy was this?
5. This game came in a can with about 50 of these long straw like things that were dropped. You had to pick up only ONE without moving another one. If you could conquer that, then you picked up the second one. On and on until all the straws were picked up. The one with the most wins! What fun game was this?
6. There's a line of us across the yard. One person has their back to us and yells "SOMETHING". When they turn around, no one better be moving, or they go back to the starting line. They turn back around and yell "SOMETHING" again and everyone moves slowly again. The first person to tag the person yelling, wins and gets to be the caller next time. What fun game was this?
7. This game we would all line up and ask the person up front a question. They would respond with YES or NO. Whoever made it to the front first won and would be the caller next game. What question did we ask?
8. For this game you need a place to sit down for 5 people but 6 people would play the game. Turn the music on and we would walk in a circle. As soon as the music stopped, we had to find a spot to sit. We couldn't? We would lose. What game was this?
9. We would all stand in a long line. TOUCH YOUR TOES. Nope, we wouldn't do it. We had to hear someone's name first. "______ says". If we heard the name then we had to touch our toes. "_______ says, hop on one foot." You better be hopping. What name goes in the blank?
10. Anyone who was anyone had a "Duncan". You can 'walk the dog' or "go around the world". What fun toy was I playing with?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.