Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Guess two words simultaneously
2. Select the four notes of a chord
3. Choose a hexadecimal number
4. Identify the first six opening moves in a chess game
5. Find a correct pattern of jumping turtles
6. The chosen word must appear somewhere in the Bible
7. Work out a valid mathematical equation
8. The correct answer is a formula for a chemical compound
9. You are given the answer and the colour pattern of wrong guesses
10. Recognise a country from its silhouette shape
Source: Author Lottie1001
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.