Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which country was the Jack-in-the-box invented?
2. What is the name of this wooden toy, that is often played with during the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah?
3. Board games used to be very popular, that being said, can you tell me from which popular board game these pieces are from?
4. How is Raggedy Andy related to Raggedy Ann?
5. Yo-yo's were originally used as weapons by the native peoples of Australia.
6. Which of the following options is the common name for the simple toy depicted in the photo?
7. One of the many names for the ancient game seen in this image is jills.
8. What is the name of the ancient table game seen in this photo?
9. What is the name of the popular drawing toy that would have been used to create these designs?
10. What of the following options is one of the names used for this toy that was used to drive parents crazy during the 1960's and 1970's?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.