Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The ultimate goal of Wordle is to guess a pre-determined word of how many letters?
2. In a game of Wordle, players are given a maximum of how many attempts to reveal the mystery word?
3. After every attempt, each letter will be marked using which three different colors (in default mode)?
4. The gameplay of Wordle is similar to which of the following TV game shows?
5. Can players key in random combination of letters (for example, AGHKL) in each guess?
6. By excluding obscure words, the initial list of the 12,000 potential answers to be used in the Wordle game was reduced to approximately how many words in the original version of the game?
7. The game developer Josh Wardle created the Wordle game for Palak Shah, who played an instrumental role in the creation of the Wordle game. Who was she?
8. In January 2022, which mass media company acquired Wordle from Josh Wardle?
9. An elegant algorithm that can be used to solve a game of Wordle is popularized by British content creator and mathematics educator Grant Sanderson, who relates the algorithm with which mathematical concept that deals with digital data and entropy?
10. American media website CNET has listed the following two words - AUDIO and STARE, as of great significance in the gameplay of Wordle. Why is it so?
Source: Author Matthew_07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.