Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the two-person game where each opponent searches for the other's patrol boat, submarine, destroyer, and other naval vessels?
2. What is the name of the company that created Little People and their universe, which at one point included a bus with googly eyes, a parking garage with a crank elevator, and an airport with a spinning baggage claim?
3. This classic little red wagon has a common brand name, which wasn't exactly apt considering the wagon moves on four wheels. Can you name the brand name of this backyard staple?
4. This toy's name is a combination of two verbs that describe what one does on it. Can you name it?
5. Players try to flip little pieces of plastic into Mr. Mouth's open-and-close mouth; in what shape are these little pieces?
6. What is the name of the low-slung plastic ride-on vehicle released in 1969 that allowed for fun spin-outs?
7. Texas Instruments released a battery-powered gizmo that played spelling and reading games. Do you know the name of it?
8. "What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs and makes a ____-ity sound?
A spring, a spring, a marvelous thing!
Everyone knows it's ______."
What is the name of this metallic toy?
9. Recent generations raised on computers would be befuddled by what constituted "high-tech" in toys from the 1970s. What is the name of the toy that included little pegs you'd stick through backlit dark paper?
10. What is the name of the classic toy that was originally called "L'Ecran Magique" ?
Source: Author PootyPootwell
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.