Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I'm an almost two-dimensional shape, with red spots and a face on one side and a pretty pattern on the other. I am thrown together with a pile of other similar objects and shuffled around at dizzying speed. Then all the others on top of me are tossed off somewhere and I am flipped over so that my spotted side is up. I hear someone say "Turn down a bower, lose for an hour!", whatever that means. I find myself being picked up and placed in a group beside four other of my kind, which is being held in someone's hand. What game am I trapped in?
2. Well, at least this time my shape is three-dimensional...actually I am a cube with a different number of dots on each of my six sides. I am scooped up, thrown into a cup with four others just like me, shaken around and tossed on the table. Then I get scooped up again, rattled around some more in the cup (although there are only three of us this time), and then tossed on the table again when someone shouts out this strange sounding word. Please tell me what this game is before I get tossed around again.
3. Now I am a little yellow wedge, sitting in a bag on the table with a bunch of other yellow, blue, green, pink, orange and brown wedges. I hear the sound of a die being thrown, and then the sound of someone reading a question. A different voice answers the question, shouts 'yes', and then I am picked up and put into this circular thing with some other wedges of different colours.
What game am I trapped in now?
4. This time I am a cute little candlestick, about an inch long, lying on a brightly coloured board on a square that looks like a drawing of a kitchen. I hear the roll of dice and I am lifted and placed in a square that looks like the drawing of a library. Here I hear, to my shock and dismay, someone espouse the theory that someone named Miss Scarlett used me to bash someone else's head in. Please tell me the name of this game so that I can move on. I don't want to be a murderer.
5. Now I am a long, metal tube-like thing, about three inches long with a very sharp point at one end, and some interesting looking plastic bits at the other. As I twist around to see the design on these plastic bits (which turn out to be green alien faces on a white background), I am picked up and hurled with sickening speed into a board on the wall. The board is made up of black and red sections and looks like a fancy bulls eye. My sharp tip becomes embedded in the board, although my placement doesn't seem to please whoever it was who threw me. I hang there, cringing, as more of these pointy things go whisking by around me, before I'm finally pulled out. What am I a part of this time?
6. Okay, now I am a little metal top hat. I find myself sitting on a square that has the word GO written on it, and a bunch of smaller words underneath that I can't read from here. Beside me there are a shoe, a car and a wheelbarrow, all little and all made of metal. I hear the sound of dice being thrown and then I am picked up and bounced off of four spaces before coming to rest on a picture of a train. I hear the girl who moved me say "I'll buy it." What game am I trapped in?
7. Now I'm a little pewter Dwarf, about an inch high. Someone has gone to great lengths to paint me in great detail, giving me a flowing red beard. I hoist an axe over my shoulder and am sitting on a table top among a bunch of other interesting looking characters, when all of a sudden someone speaks and a bunch of very scary looking pewter monsters are placed in front of us. Words about initiative and armour class fly around and then the dice start getting thrown. Only these are brightly coloured dice that don't look at all like the ones that I'm used to. Some have only four sides while others have eight and ten. There's actually a couple there that even have 20 sides. We defeat the monsters, and I hear someone talk about treasure and experience points. What game have I become trapped in?
8. I am a little red plastic circle, about an inch or so in diameter, with ridged edges. I am sitting on a board with black and red alternating squares, with a bunch of other circles that are red and black. I am picked up and bounced twice, jumping over two black circles in the process, before finally coming to rest on the back row. The black circles that I jumped over are removed from the board, and another red circle is placed on my head. Can someone please name this game so I can get this heavy thing off of me?
9. Now I am a butterfly, sitting in a little hole the same shape as me, in the centre of this cartoon looking guy with a big red nose. Somebody draws a card and then approaches me very slowly with a pair of metal tweezers with a long wire running out of the back. With a very steady hand this person moves the tweezers down into the hole, grabs hold of me and starts to lift me out. But as he is pulling me free, the tweezers touch the side of the hole, a buzzer buzzes and the cartoon guy's nose lights up. I am dropped back into the hole and somebody else immediately tries to lift me out. What game am I literally in the middle of?
10. Hold on it's dark...so dark that I can't tell what I am - I can only hear the clicking as the pieces in here all bump together. Wait someone has pulled me out and I can see that I am a little wooden square with a big A and a small number one on one side. I am put onto a wooden holder with six other squares that all have different letters. Now I am being put down on a board with different coloured squares. The one I'm on is a pink star. There is an M with a three on one side of me and a T with a one on the other. I can't see any further than that. What game am I part of?
Source: Author skunkee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.