Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Size of a small grape, member of the nightshade family, desert 'raisin'
2. Exported to Hawaii, four species, endangered
3. An actress in 'Snugglepot and Cuddlepie', small red/purple berries, creamy white flowers
4. Small tart berries, wild peach, scrabble word
5. Small dark blue or black berries, intense flavour, seasoning
6. Bush caviar, intense citrus flavour, cylindrical shape
7. Shares name with a region in the Northern Territory, billy goat plum, pear shaped
8. Picked and eaten by the crew of the Endeavour, Botany Bay greens, spinach like
9. Australia's best known flower, acacia, requires fire to germinate
10. Daisy yam, tuber, yellow flowers
Source: Author Tan72
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.