Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Historical records showed that the hobby of coin collecting started with which Roman Emperor?
2. What field of study is most useful in (and most closely related to) coin collecting?
3. Collectors are interested in pursuing coins with unique characteristics. Which of the following is not an important coin characteristic to collectors?
4. The value of a collected coin can be determined by the condition of the coin. What is the name of the process of formally assessing the condition of the coin?
5. In what type of conditions should a collectible coin be stored?
6. Should a coin collector hold a coin by the faces?
7. Beginning in 1999, the United States Mint released of a series of circulating commemorative currency coins honoring the fifty states in the country. Which denomination was used for these commemorative coins?
8. What is the name of a highly-crafted coin containing a polished finish?
9. What type of coin is collected primarily for its precious metal content?
10. What type of coin is awarded for the successful completion of a heroic military task?
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.