Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name the spice which comes in pods of white, black and green?
2. Which spices make up the "Chinese five-spice" powder?
3. Which herb is known as "Saint Joseph's Wort"?
4. Which one of these spices will you find in a paella from Spain, a bouillabaisse from France and a Cornish bun from England?
5. Which herb is most commonly used throughout the Mediterranean region and is the favourite for pizzas?
6. Can you name the mixture of four spices traditionally used to make French Spice bread?
7. Which seeds are the main ingredient of Tahini?
8. The fresh leaves, the roots and dried seeds of this aromatic herb/spice are used around the world. What is it called?
9. Which herb has a delicate anise flavour when fresh, a parsley flavour when dry and is included in the French fine herbs blend?
10. If I wanted to make egg custard, which of these spices would I be most likely to use?
Source: Author playmate1111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.