Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the national spice of Hungary?
2. Allspice is the key ingredient in which popular food?
3. Which of these spices comes from the bark of the tree rather than the fruit or nuts?
4. Saffron is not a nut or fruit either. What is Saffron?
5. What is Coriander called in the United States?
6. Which of these spices is smoked in cigarettes? Its oil is used to reduce dental pain.
7. Mace is the red lacy covering of which seed's shell?
8. Cayenne pepper is the main ingredient in which spice blend?
9. Ground pepper is the most common spice in the world. What is not a color of the peppercorn?
10. Which of the following is not truly a spice?
Source: Author Duchess716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.