Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which grain is the main ingredient in pumpernickel?
2. In which country did pumpernickel originate?
3. How is traditional pumpernickel made in Europe?
4. North American bakers add several coloring and flavoring agents to make a version of pumpernickel. Which is NOT one of those ingredients?
5. What is the accepted meaning for the word pumpernickel?
6. Which vitamin is NOT found in pumpernickel?
7. Is a kosher style of pumpernickel produced?
8. What is the best method to keep pumpernickel for an indefinite period of time?
9. Is pumpernickel considered a low glycemic index food?
10. Is there a beer brewed from pumpernickel?
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.