Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What fraction of a United States dollar is a nickel worth?
2. What was the five-cent piece called before the American Civil War?
3. What is the value of a nickel per gram?
4. What was the name of the one cent coin that was actually the first United States coin to be called a nickel?
5. What coin, minted from 1866 to 1883, was the United States' first five-cent piece to contain nickel?
6. Which of the following is not true regarding the Liberty Head nickel?
7. What famous sculptor designed the Buffalo nickel that was minted between 1913 and 1938?
8. What domicile appeared on the reverse of the nickel from 1938 to 2004?
9. What was the name of the series of nickels minted in 2004 and 2005?
10. In 2006 the nickel returned to its 1938 to 2004 design with several minor changes. Which of the following is one of those changes?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.