Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Almost every Korean meal involves "kimchi." What is this?
2. Korea is the largest consumer of a seasoning that is typically used in Korean cuisine. What seasoning is this?
3. What do many Koreans start their meals with?
4. "Mandu" is a dumpling. What can it contain?
5. Some of the Korean population eats dog meat, but how many?
6. "Bindaetteok" is a pancake and is taken on the go like "mandu" is. But what is it made of?
7. How is the main beef dish "bulgogi" traditionally prepared?
8. Which noodle dish is primarily eaten in the summer?
9. Korean cuisine is easily recognizable from other Asian cuisines because there are quite a lot of sidedishes, called "banchan", littering the table. Which one is not a sidedish?
10. Many Korean meals end with fresh cut fruit or a sweet rice cake. But "shikhye" is a sweet beverage made from rice. What else is in this odd dessert?
Source: Author bronzehunnyjen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.