Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which U.S. president is featured on dollars made from 1971 to 1978?
2. In 1849 the United States minted the smallest dollar coin it ever produced. What was it made out of?
3. Which Liberty Seated dollar made in Philadelphia had a mintage of 20,000, all of them a double die variety?
4. In 1979 the United States produced a smaller dollar coin. Which historical person was on the obverse or front of the coin?
5. Who designed the portrait of Sacagawea on the dollar coin introduced in 2000?
6. You want to add a New Orleans mint mark silver dollar to your collection. Which one of these would be the most common?
7. What year saw no dollar coins minted in the United States?
8. What country's dollar was the model for the first United States silver dollar in terms of size, weight and amount of silver?
9. What was on the reverse of the U.S. 1776-1976 bicentennial dollar?
10. Which of these dollars is the most common?
Source: Author Komac
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.