Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What disease do cucumber beetles spread?
2. In the northern hemisphere, where is the best location to plant tall or climbing plants?
3. Tomato plants that are "determinate" are more bushy plants, and tomato plants that are "indeterminate" are more viny plants.
4. In which family are potatoes?
5. What is the best level of soil ph for MOST plants?
6. Pine needle mulch lowers the ph level of soil, while peat moss raises the ph level.
7. When a plant has beautiful lush foliage, but almost no fruit, the plant has an overdose of:
8. Which family does clubroot affect the most?
9. When tomato leaves are purple and thin it is a pretty good sign that they are lacking potassium.
10. Potato plants want lots of organic matter in the soil for the potatoes to grow better.
Source: Author Elessar
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.