Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the world of ice cream cones, what is a "jacket"?
2. There is a law that a treat that mixes ice cream and candy together must be named after a natural disaster.
3. On the standard ice cream machine, how many handles are there?
4. It is required that all ice cream machines be turned off when the shop closes.
5. Which of these ingredients is in the popular topping called "Cone Crunch"?
6. What is the main liquid ingredient in a shake?
7. What is a "sprinkle machine"?
8. The standard ice cream machines are self cleaning.
9. Which of the following is not an ingredient in a "Drumstick"?
10. Compared to traditional fudge, how would fat-free hot fudge likely turn out?
Source: Author dragonfly3544
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.