Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these phrases is the only one used in reference to true ice cream?
2. Which delicious ice cream dish includes a bar of ice cream between two biscuits which are usually soft?
3. I want to make some homemade ice cream but my ice cream maker needs repairing. Can homemade ice cream be made without an ice cream machine?
4. Aunt Sue's favourite ice cream is usually quite green in colour and contains small bits of nuts. Which ice cream is her favourite?
5. I'm in Australia and I wish to have some delicious ice cream. Which of these is not a brand of ice cream I could buy in Australia?
6. This ice cream dessert is my favourite. One or more scoops of ice cream are topped with sauce or syrup. Other toppings may be added. What is the name of this scrumptious treat?
7. Gelato is a soft ice cream made of different sugars, cream and milk. What is its place of origin?
8. Dan had a sweet ice cream dessert while vacationing in India. He said that it was similar to ice cream in taste but it was thicker and creamier. Do you know which delicious treat he feasted on?
9. Some of these ice cream flavours are traditional favourites, having constantly been in the top five for the time statistics were kept. Which flavour does not belong as it only became popular in the 1980s?
10. Now for the topping on the sundae... According to rumours, which king of England wanted ice cream to be a royal prerogative?
Source: Author Verne47
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.