Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "That was delicious! May I have another scoop of that green stuff?"
Which of these ice cream flavors is not usually green in color?
2. I love marshmallows. Which of these ice creams contains marshmallows?
3. Which flavor of ice cream contains chunks of waffle cone in it? (American brand)
4. Which of these ice creams does not contain caramel in it?
5. Which of these is not something a flavor of classic Neapolitan ice cream comes from?
6. There is a flavor of ice cream that contains (American) Girl Scout cookies that are usually found in a green box. What flavor of ice cream is this?
7. What kind of cookie (milk's favorite) is often used in cookies and cream ice cream?
8. Cake batter ice cream really does have cake batter mixed right in the ice cream. But what is excluded from the cake batter so people don't get sick?
9. Sometimes added to ice cream is a brand of syrup that hardens when it hits the ice cream. What topping is this called? (This is an American brand)
10. My favorite frozen treat is a flavor that is orange in color. What could it possibly be?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.