Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A soft fudge core surrounded by chocolate and vanilla ice cream with white and dark fudge chips.
2. Caramel and coffee ice cream with marshmallow and caramel swirls and coffee-flavored fudge chips.
3. Fudge-covered peanut butter-filled pretzels in vanilla malt ice cream rippled with fudge and peanut butter. What am I talking about here?
4. Vanilla bean ice cream featuring non-pareils, fudge-covered crisped rice candy, peanuts dipped in fudge, and a caramel swirl.
5. A crazy connection of chocolate ice cream and vanilla ice cream mixed with fudge brownies and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough.
6. A tasty trio of cherry ice cream and chocolate ice cream mixed with cherries, fudge flakes, and chunks of brownies.
7. Chocolate ice cream with white and dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts, and fudge-covered almonds.
8. Chocolate ice cream with gooey marshmallow, caramel swirl, and fudge fish.
9. Strawberry and vanilla ice cream with strawberries, fudge-covered shortbread cookies, and fudge and strawberry swirls.
10. Caramel ice cream with a swirl of caramel and fudge-covered caramel chunks.
Source: Author sweetcherrypie69
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.