Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is not an ingredient in Dairy Queen's Pecan Cluster Blizzard?
2. Which is a preferred way to serve a customer a Blizzard?
3. Which of these treats was called a Mr. Misty until 2005?
4. Which of the following has never been a Blizzard flavor?
5. Which of the following has never been a Blizzard flavor?
6. The 'Chocoate Dipped Strawberry' Blizzard and the 'Chocolate Covered Cherry' Blizzard both share the same chocolate ingredient.
7. Which is not a flavor of cone coating?
8. What is it called when you blend an Arctic Rush with ice cream?
9. Which of the following does not get whipped cream on the top?
10. In photos taken of ice cream for promotions, what is used in the picture instead of ice cream?
Source: Author insanecharmed1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.