Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What flavor of ice cream is considered to be a cross between Fruit Loops and Fruity Pebbles and also shares its name with a lunar event?
2. Known as harlequin ice cream, what flavor of ice cream came from Naples to the United States in 1870?
3. What flavor of ice cream has a key ingredient found on many breakfast plates?
4. A nut gives what ice cream its name and green coloring?
5. This Italian ice cream has layers of candied fruit and nuts between each of its three layers. What is it called?
6. Vampires would be repelled from this flavor of ice cream. To what flavor am I referring?
7. Large pieces of almonds, marshmallows, and chocolate pieces gave this ice cream flavor what name?
8. In the 1920s, this flavor of ice cream was introduced to taste like a Heath candy bar. What name was it given?
9. Out of a recipe from Italy, what flavor of ice cream gets its color and flavor strictly from cocoa powder?
10. What colorful flavored ice cream is named after a superhero?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.