Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which American State was Ben & Jerry's founded?
2. What are the names of the two founders of Ben & Jerry's?
3. In which part of Burlington were the headquarters of Ben & Jerry's established back in 1981?
4. In 1984, Haagen-Dazs wanted to limit distribution of Ben & Jerry's in Boston, which prompted Ben and Jerry's to file a lawsuit against the parent company, Pillsbury. What was the name of the campaign?
5. Ben and Jerry won the title of U.S. Small Business Persons Of The Year 1988 which was awarded by which U.S. President?
6. Which of these flavours was available in the United States in the 21st century?
7. What is the name of the day held every year between late March and early May and was first held in 1979?
8. In 2010, Ben & Jerry's were told to stop naming their Frozen Yogurt as 'all natural' due to the company's use of which two ingredients?
9. The Vermonster is a large ice cream sundae sold at Ben & Jerry's scoop shops and contains how many calories?
10. Ben & Jerry's was the first brand name ice cream to be taken where?
Source: Author vabbity2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.