Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which flavor of ice cream and frozen novelty is America's #1 choice according to the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA)?
2. Which American ice cream company boasts the slogan, "Ice Cream of the Future"?
3. Which company set the Guiness World Record for the "Largest Ice Cream Cake" in 2004?
4. In 2005, which company owned the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty stores?
5. According to Dairy Queen, which U.S. state occupies the most number of their chain stores?
6. What is Ed Berners best known for creating?
7. Which American-based company is the largest manufacturer and marketer of branded ice cream and frozen novelties in the U.S.?
8. According to the USDA, which state produced the largest volume of ice cream in the U.S. in 2003?
9. Which ice cream brand is known for creating distinctive flavors and indulgent tastes, as well as claiming to introduce the world to the first ice cream bar for the grown-up palate?
10. According to research done by makeicecream.com, which country consumed the most amount of ice cream in 2004?
11. What is the best selling frozen novelty in the U.S.?
12. According to scientists at makeicecream.com, how many licks does it take to finish off one scoop of an ice cream cone?
13. Which American-based company manufactures and distributes a wide spectrum of frozen dessert products including Starbucks, Push-Pops, Healthy Choice, Skinny Cow, Nestle' and Haagen-Dazs?
14. Which American-based ice cream company developed a "Cowmobile" to drive cross-country and hand out free ice cream as a marketing technique?
15. Which month is deemed "National Ice Cream Month", as well as the month that sells the most amount of ice cream in the U.S.?
Source: Author baker2004
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.