Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who are the composers of this musical?
2. In what year did the musical take place (according to the synopsis in the Original Broadway Cast Recording)?
3. Who sang this? "I see a change, it's like when hope dies."
4. "Now there is no choice, I must put aside the _________I feel inside. There's no place to hide." What's the missing word?
5. From which song is this? "When this all began, we knew there'd be a price to pay. Too late now to turn away. We have come too far."
6. From "Facade": "Now I'm prepared to bet you what you see's not what you get, cause man's a master of _____________."
7. The Song "Pursue the Truth" is the duet between whom in the Original Broadway Cast Recording?
8. From "Someone Like You": "I ________ through windows, watched life go by."
9. Which is the last song of the first act?
10. Last question, not about the musical but about the cast. Christiane Noll, who played Emma Carew, gave her voice in an animated picture. Which picture was it?
Source: Author janephob
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ltc717
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.