Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who wrote the music for 'Jekyll and Hyde'?
2. In the BROADWAY production of 'Jekyll and Hyde', what is the amount of his 'newly fused formula' that Dr. Jekyll injects into his arm?
3. Which of the following members of the original Broadway cast remained in his or her role though the show's closing?
4. In the Broadway production, who is the last person Mr. Hyde kills before his own death?
5. Complete this phrase: 'A rose by any other name...'
6. Who recorded the role of Jekyll and Hyde in the 2 CD concept recording of the musical?
7. What is the name of the East End tavern where Lucy works?
8. Which song did not appear in the touring production of 'Jekyll and Hyde'?
9. At the end of Act One, whose body does Hyde set on fire?
10. Which character has the last lines in the musical?
Source: Author musettae
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ltc717
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.