Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Here's an easy one to get you started: What are the names of the two main women in Jekyll's life (in the Broadway production)?
2. What is Jekyll's main reason for wanting to separate the good from the evil in man?
3. Who was the original Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Broadway?
4. Lucy occupies what position?
5. Who originally played Lucy?
6. What song do Lucy and Emma sing together?
7. What does Lucy not toast in the song 'Lucy Meets Jekyll'?
8. What passionate song do Lucy and Hyde sing together?
9. The first time Lucy kisses Jekyll, why does she do it?
10. Finish this lyric: 'Love is worth forgiving for, now I realize - everything worth living for....'
11. Which actor who played the roles of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Broadway was the first to sing the music several keys higher, which is how it was originally written?
12. Which of the following Jekyll and Hyde characters are not on the Board of Governors at St. Jude's Hospital?
13. Who is Hyde's first victim?
14. Why does Hyde kill Lucy?
15. Who is killed at Jekyll's wedding?
16. What are Jekyll's final words?
17. Who composed Jekyll and Hyde?
18. Which Jekyll and Hyde leading lady is married to the composer?
19. How long has Jekyll been working on the good and evil project?
20. Which early Jekyll and Hyde leading man has also played the leads in 'The Phantom of the Opera' and 'Les Miserables'?
21. What popular musical did former 'Jekyll and Hyde' star Sebastian Bach admit to walking out of because he 'couldn't understand it'?
22. Who wrote the lyrics to Jekyll and Hyde?
23. What original Broadway cast member's debut solo album did the composer produce?
24. Which song was on both the original Broadway cast recording and the 1995 concept recording?
25. How many people does Hyde kill in the whole show (Broadway production)?
Source: Author Lucy_Christine
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.