Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name the actor and actresses who played the main three roles, in this order: Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Lucy Harris, Emma Carew.
2. State Dr. Jekyll's FULL name.
3. State Emma Carew's full name.
4. How long has Lord Savage lived in St. James, and what does he claim he's never seen there?
5. What is the name of Emma's former lover?
6. What kind of social occasion does Jekyll jokingly tell Emma that he tries never to miss?
7. Who does Guinevere recognize from Jekyll's party when they arrive at the Red Rat?
8. What does Guinevere say is all Lucy needs to learn?
9. According to the song "Good N Evil", what was Lucy's philosophy?
10. Which of these was NOT a reason for Jekyll's friends calling him a "devil"?
11. When Jekyll tells Utterson that he had found the volunteer that he needed, who did John, at first, think he meant?
12. Who/What does Emma accept as more important to Jekyll than she is?
13. What makes Jekyll agree to see Lucy when she visits his house?
14. During the song "Sympathy, Tenderness", what does Lucy say she sees in Jekyll's face?
15. What makes Lucy say she's in love with Jekyll?
16. What happened to make Jekyll kiss Lucy?
17. How does Archibald Proops address Hyde during the song "Murder, Murder"? His words were: "Step aside, ___ _______."
18. What word did Hyde say was probably hard for Lady Beaconsfield to pronounce?
19. Who is there to see Lord Savage off when he tries to escape Hyde?
20. How did Emma get into Jekyll's laboratory in the beginning of Act II?
21. To whom does Jekyll leave all that he possesses?
22. According to the song "In His Eyes", what, to Emma and Lucy, is worth forgiving for?
23. What "sad news" does Hyde bring Lucy at the Red Rat?
24. How did Jekyll address Lucy in his letter?
25. Who was killed in his/her own bedroom?
Source: Author CaseyRae2901
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ltc717
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.