Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Egyptian: Horus, the God of the sky, was often depicted with the head of what bird?
2. How did Set kill his brother Osiris?
3. Greek: Why couldn't Persephone leave the Underground forever?
4. Japanese: Susanova wasn't pleased because his father, the Sun God Izanagi, had given him rule of the ?
5. Celtic: What was the name of King Arthur's wife?
6. Celtic: What was the name of the one seat at the Round Table that no one could sit at and live?
7. Algonquin: Who was the mightiest Algonquin of them all?
8. Hittite: Who was the God of farming?
9. Greek: What animal showed Cadmus where to build a new city?
10. Indian: Who is the divine mother of the Hindu religion?
Source: Author Zargo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.