Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Definition: great length of life.
2. A disparaging remark or phrase would be a ___ one.
3. Definition: A writ summoning a witness under a penalty.
4. Which of these means 'continued diligence'?
5. To keep something in seclusion is to ____ it.
6. A large discharge of blood from the blood vessels.(American spelling)
7. That little 'voice' inside you.
8. A feeling of great happiness.
9. A fruit with a tough reddish rind and tart red pulp surrounding many small seeds.
10. Irregular movement of the air currents in the atmosphere.
Source: Author Ace417
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.