Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you go out of your way to pretend to be unaware,
Of something or someone that's obviously there,
Then it's your turn to learn to show more concern,
For what part of your body have you learned to "turn"?
2. It's your turn to learn the phrase that fits when someone is on top at first,
But fates can always shift, and fortunes can always be reversed.
There's a saying that applies when things don't go as planned.
What do you "turn" on a person who used to have the upper hand?
3. The Bible teaches us what to do when we come under attack.
Take a breath, remain calm, and avoid the urge to strike back.
It's your turn to learn some self-control and resist retaliation.
What are you supposed to "turn" in the face of provocation?
4. Bad behavior never pays, so learn the error of your ways.
Take to heart this advice I impart and make a fresh start.
It's your turn to learn to maintain a campaign for change.
What thing do you "turn over" so that you can begin again?
5. If, after due circumspection, inspection, and reflection,
Your detection is that the selection is not up to perfection,
Then it's your turn to learn that the only reaction is objection,
For which body part do you "turn up" to signify rejection?
6. If you can cry on command when you don't have a say,
Or weep crocodile tears to show distress or dismay,
Then it's your turn to learn the behavior to display,
For what you can "turn on" in order to get your way?
7. If you abandon someone in their hour of need,
When you're beholden to them to intercede,
Then correct your neglect and reject your misdeed,
What have you learned NOT to "turn" on a friend indeed?
8. Like the lost item does as soon as you stop searching,
And what a gardener does to the soil before planting,
Or what the unwanted guest does without even asking,
It's your turn to learn, what is a "bad penny" always doing?
9. I'm afraid it has to be said that, even if clichéd,
It's an adage to be obeyed that favors should be repaid.
"Kindness should be met with kindness", as someone did observe.
It's your turn to learn, what does "one good turn deserve"?
10. Imagine the unthinkable, that a man so respectable and unshakeable in his principles,
Could, if possible or even feasible, after he becomes immovable and biodegradable,
Turn to learn of something so terrible, deplorable, indefensible, and intolerable,
That he is capable, however implausible, of "turning in" what type of crucible, the only available?
Source: Author jmorrow
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.