Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which model village is the oldest in the United Kingdom, and includes a thatched cottage on fire?
2. Opened in 1968, which park was the first of its kind that featured "Mini Land" with its small Lego brick buildings and Danish landmarks?
3. The Blue Mosque at Miniaturk is a small scale model which is on show at one of the largest miniature parks in the world. Where in the world am I?
4. Have you ever wondered where Prince Eric lived happily ever after with his mermaid princess? Where would you travel on a boat ride, exploring miniature models based on fairy tales such as this?
5. This miniature Stonehenge is far, far away from its original location in England. Which miniature park in Canberra, Australia, is home to this and other famous world sites?
6. A road traffic accident happens in the centre of New York City, but this misleading scene is actually taking place at which Japanese theme park?
7. Which miniature park in Shenzhen, China, allows you to see the Great Wall of China, Forbidden City and Three Gorges Dam, all in one day?
8. Miniatur Wunderland in Germany specializes in which type of miniature model?
9. Tiny figurines stand in front of the Western Wall, Jerusalem, at which miniature park?
10. The Netherlands has a miniature park in The Hague with a plethora of Dutch landmarks including Schiphol Airport. What is the name of this tourist attraction?
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.