Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When did someone notice that Lady Stubbs was missing?
2. The man with the turtle shirt was supposed to meet whom at the Folly?
3. What item was found in the water?
4. What was Michael Weymouth hired to build?
5. Merdel was murdered.
6. There was no meaning behind the sentence "There'll always be Folliats at Nasse House."
7. Which character did not say anything to Poirot that helped him solve the case?
8. Who knew who the murderer was (and the rest of the story) and didn't say anything?
9. Who killed Marlene Tucker?
10. No one solved the murder hunt.
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.