Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Words of advice: If you want to kill a ruffian of a Swiss man who knows your real identity, make sure your best friend, who also knows your real name, isn't so na´ve. I loved Bunny but I had to kill her because she kept calling me by my sister's nickname. Plus, she kept telling that Miss Marple everything about the case, including there being different lamps in the living room at Little Paddocks. Which killer am I?
2. If you want to kill an obnoxious child who says she saw a murder that you committed, do so in a clean way. I drowned her in a bobbing-for-apples tub and got all wet. Then I needed a reason to be wet in the middle of a party. Another tidbit, make sure you get the right girl. I didn't. Which ruthless killer am I?
3. If you are an artist like me and want to kill your girlfriend's jerk of a husband, don't make an artsy mistake. In order to set an alibi for my lover, I used a rock to set off a firecracker to simulate the sound of a gunshot. However, I was caught by that Marple woman. I thought quickly and I said I brought it to her as a gift for her garden. But the rock didn't match, which I should have known as an artist, and she knew it. Which conspirator am I?
4. If you want to team up with your ex-boyfriend to kill his wife, make sure he is smart and fast enough not to be seen. My dear Simon loved me so much that he wanted to marry my friend, kill her for her money and then marry me. I agreed, but I knew Simon was not smart enough to do it alone. And of course he wasn't. Not only did he foolishly save his wife from a falling boulder that would have saved us the trouble of killing her in the first place, but after our little scene aboard the Karnak, he was also seen running by his wife's maid when he was supposed to be incapacitated after I "shot" him in the leg. Which vindictive and bloodthirsty murderer am I?
5. If you team up with you wife, as I did, to kill her cousin and perform a body swap, make sure the swapped body could pass for her cousin. The girl guide we left on Basil Blake's rug had bitten nails but my wife's cousin Ruby had clipped ones. Also that girl guide was still a virgin, something Ruby certainly was not. Moreover, it would probably be best not to marry your accomplice until after you get away with it. Which ruthless killer am I?
6. If you want to impersonate your victim before killing her, make sure you get the mannerisms down right. I turned my head the wrong way when impersonating my companion, which her sister-in-law found odd. I then made a crucial mistake by mentioning wax flowers on a green malachite table that were not at Enderby Hall when I arrived as myself. Which ladylike killer am I?
7. If you want to kill your wife and make it look like suicide by spreading poison pen letters about town, make sure you know the village gossip. As a man, I did not know the talk of the town and had to make rumors up. Everyone knew the letters were false, which made my wife's about me not being the father of one of our sons far less convincing and unlikely to make her commit suicide. Also, stay clear of obnoxious stepdaughters as they are nothing but trouble. Which inventive killer am I?
8. If you want to kill your best friend, make sure you two have the same size shoes. Captain Trevelyan had a different size ski boot than I do, so my oddly sized ones stood out among his. There was a terrible snowstorm and vehicles could not travel the roads. I told everyone I walked from Sittaford House to where Trevelyan was staying and that the trip took two hours. In reality, I skied the distance in ten minutes, killed him and pretended to find him hours later to set up my alibi. Which killer am I?
9. If you want to kill your estranged father, and no one knows he is your father, it is best to not act like him so much. For instance, I probably should not have thrown my head back and laughed in the same way he did. I may have also chosen a bad time - Christmas Eve - to commit the murder since my victim's sons were all at Gossington Hall and easily comparable to me. Which murderer am I?
10. If you want to kill your husband because your Catholic boyfriend won't marry you if you are divorced, make sure you know your Greek mythology. I hired an actress to impersonate me at a party while I killed my husband. Then I killed the actress. But she was well-versed in Greek myth, particularly Paris of Troy, which I know nothing about. That mishap caused my third victim to suspect I wasn't really at the party. Which infamous killer am I?
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.