Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the narrator for most of the novel?
2. Who lives next door to Mrs. Ascher?
3. Who is Betty's coworker at the Ginger Cat?
4. Which two people arrived at The Barnards' house when Poirot is questioning the parents?
5. What was Betty strangled with?
6. What is wrong with Lady Clarke?
7. What does Sir Clarke collect?
8. The person who was killed in Doncaster had a last name beginning with what letter?
9. Who had the knife after the Doncaster murder?
10. Who first told the police about Cust?
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.