Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Operated on Louisa Mary Cleese while drunk. Got swallowed by a red herring.
2. Withheld medication from Jennifer Brady. Of the servant class.
3. Perjured himself, which led to the innocent James Landor being sent to prison. Hugged by a bear.
4. Responsible for the drowning of Cyril Hamilton. Severely affected by the poem.
5. Killed 21 members of an East African Tribe. Got frizzled up.
6. Sent Arthur Richmond on a deadly mission he would not survive. Widower of Leslie.
7. Ran over John and Lucy Combes. Chokes.
8. Led Beatrice Taylor to commit suicide. Extremely religious.
9. Got a woman addicted to drugs that later killed her. Gramophone voice.
10. Sentenced potentially innocent Edward Seton to death. Alias U.N. Owen.
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.