Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One is for how many days it took Hercule Poirot to solve one of his cases. In which novel did he accomplish this feat?
2. Two is for "The Secret Adversary," the second Christie novel. In this thriller, Tommy and Tuppence search for a villain known only by what colorful name?
3. Three is the number of children that Magda and Philip Leonides have in "Crooked House." Which one of them is the murderer in the novel?
4. Four is for the number of murders in "The ABC Murders." What letter does the final victim's last name begin with?
5. Five is for the "Five Little Pigs." Which pig actually committed the murder?
6. Six is the number of heirs in "After the Funeral". Which of the following is not one of them?
7. Seven is the number of dinner guests at Rosemary Barton's birthday party in "Sparkling Cyanide". She died at the party and her death was declared a suicide. One year later the surviving guests returned to the same restaurant where one of them died. Which one?
8. Eight is for the number of victims in "Death Comes as the End." Which of the following is one of the few lucky ones to survive to the end?
9. Nine is for the number of people present at Mr. Shaitana's party in "Cards on the Table." What card game did everyone, except Shaitana, play?
10. Ten is the number of guests in "And Then There Were None." Who was the tenth one to die?
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.